I MIGHT DIE IN A LOWLY CHURCH (spoken word poetry by Henry "Judgebush" Akuete).

I might die today in a church
Yea i might die because if i live i do not know
For my offense is being a christian and some think it's punishable by death
Not by the hangman's noose or by the noble injection
It is by the fiery inferno of a crudely made explosive
My execution is at the hands of a brainwashed zombie
Drunk with hate from a verbally served liquor
 spewing from the gullet of twisted sheik
He recruits soldiers he says to fight for God, 
a god he thinks too weak to fight for himself
Spilling the blood of innocents all for the ethereal gift of eighty virgins
My christian albeit infidel blood is only worth a sex orgy
I might die i know, and i might fall today
In this lowly church where i come to worship and pray for those waiting to kill me
I might die, i might get blown to pieces 
but all i have is love and a shared brotherhood with my muslim neighbour
Yea i might die and i might yet live but death comes to all
If i die today then be it for what i believe 
than for a crime of hate i commit against my neighbor
I might die, yea i might fall today
 but all i ask is forgiveness for the sins of me and my suicide killer
 blind with furious rage for a christian kin
My name is Henry and this may be words my last
For i might die and i might die today from the bomb of an islamic terror
@judgebushx (twitter)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing me to Sleep

Pilgrim's Road (spoken Word Poetry)

Rising sun